Full Stack Software Developer
● Social proptech innovator.
● High growth IoT tech business with a rapidly growing team.
● Well funded
HomeLINK is the world’s first IoT integration platform for social landlords. We are a values-driven company that are delivering environmental and social benefits as well as savings for social landlords. Due to rapid growth, we are now looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join the team.
#smarthomes #IoT #AI #frontend #fullstack #smartcities
Full Stack Software Developer
We are looking for a Software Developer who has full-stack experience and an interest in data analytics and visualisation. You will be working on an IoT data collection, analytics and visualisation platform, utilising some of the latest and greatest technologies and will be responsible for the entire depth and breadth of your work from frontend, API development, third party integration, persistence and messaging to deployment to operations and monitoring the live platform.
This role is based in Bristol at Future Space but with flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely.
1. Help develop HomeLINK’s next-generation dashboard
2. Contribute to and help steer a modern, microservices-based platform
3. Write clean and SOLID code, covered by automated tests
4. Develop back-end systems including integrations, APIs and messaging systems
2. Can write a SQL query with your eyes shut (we use mysql and SQL Server, any flavour will do).
3. Knowledge and experience in Angular 5+ (we currently use 8) or a modern front end JS framework such as react or vue
4. Experience building and utilising RESTful APIs
5. Comfortable working with linux – we develop on and deploy exclusively to linux systems.
6. Has strong git-fu.
7. Understands the importance of automated/unit tests
8. Experience with AWS
9. Understands networking/sys-admin/dev-ops fundamentals
10. Security focused with a strong understanding of security fundamentals
1. Experience working with microservice architectures.
2. Knowledge of Python, scipy, numpy and pandas
3. Comfortable working with and administering ElasticSearch
4. Experience working with and setting up continuous delivery/integration
5. Exposure to messaged based system using tools such as RabbitMq, Kafka, ActiveMq, SQS, msmq, Azure Service Bus etc
6. A personal github with some interesting code or contributions to other open source projects.
7. Experience developing Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
8. Experience developing mobile apps with cross platform tools such as flutter or ionic
9. Experience with a strongly typed languages such as c# or java
10. An interest in or experience with IoT
Our Tech Stack
Frameworks and Packages
● Angular (currently on 8)
● ELK Stack
● VS Code
● Microsoft SQL Server
● Linux (ubuntu mainly)
● IOT Core
A base salary up to £45,000 pro-rata depending on experience and a chance to be involved with an exciting, values-driven, high growth tech scale-up at an early stage. You’ll help shape the culture of the company, have significant flexibility and autonomy in your work, and feel part of something worthwhile.
We are growing fast, so if you are the right person, there is a real opportunity in future to grow with us.
Want to make a difference and be part of an exciting early business that is well-backed?
Send in your CV and cover letter now to email@example.com or click the “apply now” button below.
Closing date: 31st January 2021